Interested in designer kitchens and historic homes?
The Hartford Preservation Alliance invites you to join us to tour a variety of kitchen styles and elegant dining rooms in six historic homes including:
- a Prospect Avenue mansion with a panoramic scenic view
- a 1877 Second Empire with a quaint landscaped garden
- a West End home where style meets active family living
- a brand new kitchen remodel in one of West Hartford’s earliest luxury apartments
- a chef’s kitchen in one of West Hartford’s first “commuter” neighborhoods
- a one of a kind mansion with a butler’s pantry and original dining room wall treatment
Be inspired and support historic preservation efforts in Greater Hartford.
Sunday, September 16, 2018
11 AM – 4 PM
Tickets: $25 advance registration | $30 day of event
Our mission is to revitalize the historic fabric of Hartford,
connect us to our heritage and
collaborate to impact community economic development
by providing historic preservation and revitalization technical assistance, education and advocacy for those who live and work in Hartford.
HPA Executive Director Frank Hagaman presented Historic Preservation: The Foundation for Community Economic Development at the 2013 TEDx Bushnell Park event.