HPA offers Walking Tours in Hartford in the Spring and Fall ($15 each)
Check our Calendar page for dates, places and times
We also offer private walking tours for groups on a flat fee schedule:
- $150 for 6-10 participants
- $225 for 11-20 participants
- $275 for 21-40 participants
Tours available to groups such as religious organizations, clubs, neighborhood residents and employee groups.
School groups – 6th grade and up and accompanied by teachers and chaperones.
“I am so impressed by your knowledge of history and architecture and your storytelling abilities. It was great!” (M. Shaw/Spring 2012 walking tour participant)
HPA offers Lectures: $125 an hour
- Why Historic Preservation?
- Preservation as an Economic Stimulus.
- Before and After Restoration projects completed in Hartford.
- Preservation as the “greenest” way to protect the built and natural environments.